- Another great long weekend vacation...peaceful and relaxing.
- 821 miles of enjoyable riding through rural Kentucky.
- It was nice to ride some, shop some, and repeat.
- The Goldwing ignition switch only gave me issues the one day. I plan to replace the switch over the winter.
- Our hotel was okay, but I don't think I could recommend it. A Candlewood Suites would have been better...or maybe a VRBO rental.
- This would have been a nice vacation to enjoy with the rest of our crew. Covid killed our group plans for this year.
- We were never more than a few hours away from home if the need arised for us to return.
- Of course, my favorite part of vacation is being with Donna. She is my precious. XOXOXXOXOXOXO